I have also installed: JDK5.0 and Ant 1.6.2
I also have to add JAVA_HOME to point to JDK5.0
I would like to integrate Apache httpd (2.0.54) with Glassfish, I found this excellent blog about this.
But I get this error in "mod_jk.log":
[Sun Oct 01 13:29:21 2006] [5737:22208] [error] init_jk::mod_jk.c (2450): Initializing shm:/etc/httpd/logs/jk-runtime-status errno=13
But the Glassfish server works ok, it is the integration that don’t works completely ok.
Do you now what is wrong?
I have done this:
1) I downloaded this file “mod_jk-apache-2.0.49-linux-i686.so”, I copy the file to: /etc/httpd/modules
2) I created this file: /etc/httpd/conf.d/glassfish.conf, that look like this:
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk-apache-2.0.49-linux-i686.so
# Where to put jk logs
# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
# Select the log format
JkLogStampFormat "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y] "
# JkOptions indicate to send SSL KEY SIZE,
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
# JkRequestLogFormat set the request format
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"
# Send all jsp requests to GlassFish
JkMount /*.jsp worker1
# Send all glassfish-test requests to GlassFish
JkMount /glassfish-test/* worker1
3) Then I created this file:
/etc/httpd/conf/worker.properties, that look like this:
# Set properties for worker1 (ajp13)
4) I have also copy to /usr/glassfish/lib:
5) Then I enable mod_jk by adding one line in this file: /usr/glassfish/domains/domains1/config/domain.xml for the tag "jvm-options":
6) I then restarted the Apache httpd (Apache/2.0.54)
7) After that I start the GlassFish server, with this:
asadmin start-domain domain1
8) I downloaded hello.war, from here and copy the file to:
9) The deployment didn’t work so I did this:
Now the deployment works ok!
10) Test the server
Locally on the server:
http://localhost:8080/hello = works ok!
http://www.ojn.se/hello = works not!
http://www.ojn.se:8080/hello = works ok!