Friday, December 08, 2006

a Nokia E90 or Nokia 870 is perhaps something for next JavaOne

Today I have a Dell laptop and Nokia E61 and since some weeks ago I have also bought me a Nokia Wireless Keyboard SU-8W, it is really great.

But I want to replace my laptop with something else to next JavaOne 2007!

As I wrote earlier in my blog what I would have to next JavaOne:
"I am tired of bring my laptop pc to JavaOne, to heavy and the battery time is only 3 h. I need something else so please Nokia (or any other company) fix it to next JavaOne, a handheld device with a keyboard like the UMPC!"

There is a interesting rumor about a new device from Nokia called Nokia E90
I hope it is true !
It look very interesting!

Have a look here:
Ring Nokia, Nokia E90 information (almost too good to be true)

e61Life, Nokia E-90 - Info

Here you could also read more about S60 3d Edition Feature Pack 1

A other possible solution to replace my laptop is with a internet tablet, today Nokia have a internet tablet called Nokia 770 (but there is no keyboard and I need a keyboard), but there is a rumor of Next Generation Tablet from Nokia, called Nokia 870. Please Nokia add a keyboard, I promise I will buy it!!

Good support for JavaME is a requirement for me, it is for all devices I buy!!
But Nokia always have good support for JavaMe, so I am not so worried.

Update:
There is also a interesting rumor about Apple smart phone project rests on Mac OS X tie-ins, I hope if Apple release it, it will have JavaME support?
Info om Apples SmartPhone (In swedish)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think that the Pepper Pad is the best choice available today.

Stéphane de Luca said...

Mobile Zoo just captured the Nokia E90 specifications. You can look at its technical specifications here: E90 specs http://mobilezoo.biz/homepagemobile.php?manuf=nokia&handset=E-90

Anonymous said...

A review of the new Nokia E90